Sunday, May 21, 2006

pretty good day

Today was pretty alright. Got to sleep in. I set up an installation appointment for my internet/television/phone at my new apartment before really starting the day. At 1ish, Anne and I joined a bunch of friends at the local ball field for some ghetto ball (that's a scheduled pick-up baseball game). We avoided some rain and hit some balls. Malarky, Greg, and Jeff each hit one out (200 ft field). I mostly hit ground balls.

After a few hours of baseball, we moved over to Kristen's house for a lil bbq. She's not really much of a cook so i was the "grill master" for the evening, cooking some burgers, dogs, and sausage. While chowing and chatting we watched the final game of the subway series and I got to see the Mets actually win one. They tried really hard in the 8th and 9th to give it away, but the Yankees just couldn't muster enough to make it happen.

In all it was a pretty good day. I'm just gonna rest up now and get ready for another week of work.

No comments: