Wednesday, July 19, 2006

tom's new blog

I'm heading out to work shortly, but I was delighted this morning when I received an email from good buddy Tom who just moved out to Washington. He's joined the club of the self-absorbed and started his own blog right here at Blogger. So now that I've plugged his blog our total reader count is ... 6 -- unless you count he and I twice. I also added his blog to the Friends' Blogs list just in case you didn't subscribe to the rss feed and couldn't remember tomgu.blogspot.com and failed to bookmark it and somehow couldn't find this post again to link to it. In any event if you can't find it again maybe you should stop using the internet.

While I'm talking about Tom, he sent me a link to a very amusing Jon Stewart clip that I must have missed. I know I'd remember his discussion on Net Neutrality if I saw it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't miss askaninja's Net Neutrality explanation either: http://askaninja.com/news/2006/05/11/ask-a-ninja-special-delivery-4-net-neutrality

David Campbell said...

That's also quite funny, but it doesn't quite beat the "tubes" theory.