Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Engagement story on the radio

I had just finished up watching the Amazing Race season premiere when the Tom & Joe Variety Show IM name messaged me. They demanded I call their radio show (on Modern Music & More) right away! Regan was guesting on the show so I got to talk to him.

So once I got transferred to the studio line, Tom, Joe, and Regan instantly demanded to hear the story of my proposal to Anne. I gave them the basic rundown and they gave me a hearty congratulations.

Fetzer came on the phone line after I hung up and gave an extra special report on location at "The End of the Universe" in Houston, Texas. If you've heard Lewis Black's sketch on the topic you'll know what I'm talking about... otherwise... you should go and listen to Lewis Black. Fetzer had the wit of a Daily Show reporter- I was laughing so hard. I hope he's ok. He walked into the midpoint between the two Starbucks coffee shops directly across from one another right as his reception got bad and then died. Oh well.

To top it off, I won Emag Eman on the show! Now I'm gonna be on the Draobredael (leaderboard) and I won a few lovely, and unknown, CDs. Yay!

No comments: