Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Amazing Race 6 Finale

You might be familiar with my guilty reality tv habit called The Amazing Race. It's appropriately named, aMAZing! I love the show. And it didn't I'm glad it didn't disappoint last night as it was the season finale. It wasn't quite as entertaining as watching Charla & Mirna (the midget team) from last season, but you really can't beat midgets anyway. I was rooting for Kris & Jon who were in first place until the final plane flight. They were misquoted by American Airlines (stupid AA) about the first plane back to Chicago and arrived second. Freddy & Kendra were able to capitalize on the mistake by grabbing the first flight and while only minutes separated them, Kris & Jon never had a chance to get back in front. Oh well. Freddy & Kendra won a million bucks. Yipee.

So at the end of the race, they tease us with trailers from Amazing Race 7 which starts in 3 weeks! WHOOO HOOOO!!! One of the teams are former Survivor contestants. That should work real well... *pfft* The Survivor contestants from season 5 were out in the first few weeks.

So then I got this really good idea. I wanted to fill an application with Anne for season 8. Last night there was no link to be found, but today while writing this, I found a link for casting! Unfortunately, like a sucker punch really, they're announcing that they're looking for family teams of 4! WTF!?

... So does anyone wanna be my long lost brother?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the bonds of BCS are like a brotherhood... Does that count? If so, I'm in!

~nate

Anonymous said...

Hey, we've busted drunks together. Why not catch a plane together? Hmm... wonder where Andy is.

Anonymous said...

I'm in. as soon as i take out one of those two....

-Tom