Thursday, February 03, 2005

home till saturday

So I'm home for the next few days-- Middletown, New York. Yippee! It's nice to go back to the roots sometimes. Especially when you get to fix computers and work a shift at the resuraunt on the first day back. It was slow at the resuraunt and Sue & Jerry gave me 20 bucks for working; plus, I got to hang out with my cousins Josh and Joe playing GTA San Andreas, so I shouldn't complain.

I just don't like servicing old computers. If I'd have my way, I'd have Holberts Catering (my family's business) pick up a new computer and be done with it. Oh well.

I'll be heading down to New Jersey tomorrow and Friday for some work meetings, but you can always email me if you need to reach me. I think my mom is cooking tomorrow night so I'm looking forward to that. Some good home cooking never hurt anyone. :-)

Take care.


No comments: