Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Things are going pretty well today. Anne and I finally received our new queen sized mattress. We put all the new sheets on it and took pictures of it; despite Anne wanting only to nap on it right away. I had to coerce her to get up and take a picture of me on it! Anyway, pictures on that forthcoming...

I'm finally fully operational and back up and running with work. I've been experiencing a variety of roadblocks including internet outages, VPN problems, and MS Visual Studio snafus, but I believe we've got them all figured out. Now on to making money!

I also got to catch up with Kyle Smith today. I haven't talked to him in quite a long time. It was nice to hear about his recent goings-on. I'm sure Kyle wouldn't appreciate me for airing them for him, so I'll let him do the talking at his own blog. You can also visit his blog via the link on the right side-bar. Needless to say he's doing well though or else I wouldn't be calling this part of my good day.

So for now I'm going to bed. Gnight all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bah, air whatever you like. No pride here. :-P

Good talking to you. Next time, don't just profile stalk; chat!