Thursday, February 10, 2005

Pepsi iTunes Music Promotion

It's back! Last year Pepsi and Apple had the single best promotion. Drink a Pepsi and have a 33% chance of winning a free song! I thought it was brilliant. Why? Because suckers like me drank enough Pepsi products to fill a small ocean (I think they call small oceans "seas"). However they started it again. The big campaign started at the Super Bowl and goes until April 11.

Last time I had an in. I was an RA and buying soda was... how would you put it... ritualistic. I'd buy one for lunch, one for an afternoon snack, sometimes I'd buy one at dinner, I'd usually have one in the evening, and many times I'd have one as a nightcap with my good buddy Tom. You're probably thinking: "Wow! That's a lot of soda!" Well you're right dear reader, it is. See I could afford that because I was a fully funded RA on RIT's funny money system.

And alas, now I am not. Not only do I not have fake money to burn, but I don't live near any soda machines that dispense yummy, good Pepsi. So I need your help! If you drink a Pepsi and find a code, you should send it right away to me! Ok, GO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could still drop by to purchase a soda at 3 am sometime if you want. I'll let you in.

-Tom

David Campbell said...

We'll have to arrange a ceremonial "late night soda and snack" at Gracies next time I'm over.